Our manufacturing premises of more than 1,000m2 have been recently revamped. Among them, we count on a Volumetric Calibration Laboratory accredited by ENAC according to ISO 17025: 2017 standard, independent from the rest of our manufacturing facilities.
1 – Glassblowing workshop
- • Large two-head lathes for manufacturing big diameter parts such as jacketed reactors (volume up to 50L)
- • Versatile two-head medium lathes for the manufacture of medium and small parts (eg. 10L graduated neck flasks)
- • Single head moulding lathes for the manufacture of components, conical ground joint pieces and special connections (eg Kjeldahl digestion tubes)
- • Blowing tables: have stirrer type burners for the high precision manufacture of Borosilicate 3.3 glass and quartz glass parts.
- • Glass cutting machines: cutting by stripping with a burner and cutting with a disc
- • Grinding machines: grinding of conical joints and reactor flanges polishing
- • Sanding machine: for polishing small parts and tubes
- • Muffle furnaces: to eliminate stress of pieces and screen printing vitrification.
2 – Mechanical workshop
3 – Warehouse
4 – External warehouse
- • Company counts on an external warehouse located in Montornès del Vallès, used to store semi-finished products and as our primal raw material warehouse.